Saturday, December 8, 2012

Phone dump

Here are some pictures off my phone in the last week or two.  

Tahl is helping me set up the tree.  He has his schmata in his hand, of course.  He has been really attached to his schmata and his cat for the past few weeks.  He has to have them all the time, and he is yelling, "CAT! SCHMABY!" anytime they are missing. 

Here is our finished tree.  Tahl went to time out quite a few times for messing with it the first few days, but he has been improving a bunch. 

This is a robot Zev built (with a penis) and insisted Uncle Oren would want to see. 

The boys and I went to Target, and then we went to Petsmart to let Tahl's cat visit his friends.  This cat was trying to get Tahl's cat through the glass. 

We went to the Indoor Safari park with friends. I asked Tahl to smile, and this is the face he made. I LOVE IT. 

This was the next one.  His eyes aren't even squinting, but completely shut. He cracks me up. 

Zev wanted me to take his picture too. 

Tahl had a great time. This was the first time we've ever gone when he was big enough to really do everything.  He particularly liked the trampoline. 

The next day we went to the park with friends. Zev and Tahl rode on the tire swing with Kaya. Tahl seems so BIG! I can't believe he can hold on and ride on a swing. 

This cute guy is growing up too fast. 

Here are Zev and Kaya sticking their feet out of the tubes. Zev's are the crazy kicking ones. 

Last, this is a picture I took of Zev's school pictures because I think we are going to cheap out and not buy them.  He sure looks cute though! 

No comments:

Post a Comment