Saturday, December 8, 2012

Just another Saturday...

This morning Zev, Tahl, and I went to decorate gingerbread houses with friends. The guys had so much fun. I didn't get a picture of Tahl with his house though. I had to take it away because he stopped putting candy on it, and instead started taking it all off to eat.  He was NOT happy when I took it away. 

I think Zev had quite a bit of candy to eat too.  At least he wasn't walking around picking it up off the floors like Tahl. 

We went home for lunch and a nap, and then we went to the Frontiers of Flight Museum.  We bought a Groupon for it, but I don't think we would go back. 

Zev and Tahl both tried sitting in this pilot seat. 

That was pretty much the only interesting thing until we got to the kids' play area.  

The guys did like playing in the plane and sliding out of it. 

I'm not quite sure what Zev is doing in the background here...

Here is Ari catching Tahl. He used to go down any slide, but lately they have been making him more nervous. 

Zev went up to the top of the control tower a few times. 

The guys jumped in a bounce house for a little while. 

Then they all went back to fly the plane. 

Tahl wanted me to go away... 

Zev was flying everyone to Disney World. 
After this we got bored, so we left to go to a real park and dinner at Chipolte.  That is still everyone's favorite restaurant around here. Then we lit the candles and opened presents for the first night of Hanukkah.  I will definitely be posting more pictures of Hanukkah as the week goes on. 

No comments:

Post a Comment