Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Zev's first day

Yesterday Zev and I went to meet his teachers.  He got to show me around his classroom. 

He was a little nervous that I was going to leave him in there to go to a meeting. 

When I came back he was doing some work that was about sinking and floating.  His teacher, Mrs. Moyer said he was great, so hopefully he is off to a good start. 

Here he is in bed last night getting ready to rest up for his big day! 

He loves to read himself to sleep, and unfortunately he woke up at 2:15 and was up until 5:30 or so.  We caught him reading by night light and then by flash light in the middle of the night.  He was also singing quite loudly. Not the best start, but at least he was in a good mood still when we woke him up this morning. 

Both boys got their "first day of school" books today! Tahl was excited to get this book he loves. 


 Zev was really excited about the sign I made him. 

It says:
Zev Lund
1st Day of Kindergarten
My favorite color is: green.
I love robots and minions. 
When I grow up I want to be: a rocket ship designer. 

I didn't really get him looking with his dad. We were in a bit of a hurry because we let him sleep in.



 I tried to get a picture with all three boys.  I have one where Tahl is looking and smiling. 


On where the other two are looking and smiling, but Tahl is kissing his schmata. I love that Isaac is smiling.  Zev is holding up one of his first day of school books.  He got a Lego Starwars and Lego movie book.  He also got an "Elephant and Piggie" book. 


Notice Zev is switching out books for his poses. 

 We asked the schmata kisser to leave the picture. 


We got a good one of Zev and mom (if you ignore the baby you can see through my hair.) 

Ari said Zev was really excited on the way into school.  I am hoping and praying he has a great day and great year.  We love this sweet kindergartner so much, and we just want him to succeed! 

No comments:

Post a Comment