Monday, August 25, 2014

Tahl's first day of school!

Today was Tahl's first day of school for the new year! 

 I went in his room and found him sitting with Mickey!

He wanted his picture with Jolene. 
 (This is what my pictures looked like when I was three...) 

a little better

 Zev got up in his bed for a picture. 

In my room Tahl decided to do a little "good morning dance."  I took a few pictures since I had my camera handy. 






(He put his shirt on backwards last night on purpose.  Also, he picks out his own pajamas...) 


He had a yummy bagel for breakfast, and took a quick picture with dad before he left for work! 


Then I made him take a few on his own. 


I really can't believe that this crazy little guy is already in the three's! 


 Zev wanted to be in some pictures too. 


Sweet brothers

It was actually swimming day at school today, so Tahl changed into his swimsuit before we left. Here he is on his way into class. 

We had to turn around to get his schmata, so we were late for school.  His class was already having circle time when we got there.  Here he is with the group.  He was actually getting really nervous, and he didn't want to sit down.  Then his teacher told him that he had a magic carpet square and that it would make him invisible. She must be a three year old genius because it worked like a charm.  He sat right down, and he let me leave with no tears (from either of us). 
We love his new teachers and his new classroom, and I know he will have a fantastic year! 

No comments:

Post a Comment