Tuesday, August 12, 2014

photoshoot

My friend Dylan sent the boys some three muskateers shirts.  They are still a little big, but Zev saw them, and he wanted all three boys to put them on. 

If I could just get Tahl not to put his hands by his face!?!

Zev is just getting more and more handsome. 

No one listens to me during pictures (or ever...)

We decided to try again out of the chair. 

His shirt is still a little too big too.

So we got the little guy topless. 

How sweet is this face?



Here he is later that day in a different outfit.

He pooped on that outfit before we even got to leave the house, so I decided to get more pictures in another outfit. 

My Aunt Lisa (my mom's sister) sent him this cute little onsie.  

It is my favorite because it is one of just a few things that he owns that are brand new for him. 

Tahl tried to help me to get him to smile.

I didnt' get one, but I did at least get him to look at me. 


I lov the funny little hair he had going on. 

My aunt also got him a matching burp cloth.  
It's so cute I almost don't want to clean up his spit up with it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment