Wednesday, August 13, 2014

another set of phone pictures

 Earlier this week we got Isaac's first smiling picture. He is pretty happy now right after he wakes up.

That same morning, I found this guy playing baby again.  He needed a little help out of here. 

I got some more smiles later. 

Isaac was always cute, but he is so much more fun to play with now! 

Here is a little video of me playing my grandmother's favorite baby game, "Eye Winker."  It is guaranteed to make any tiny baby smile.


He was even smiling in his sleep this day.

Pops and Gram got to stop by last Saturday just to say hi for a little while to the guys. 

Tahl was really showing off his best behavior for them. 

Zev insisted on holding a soccer ball for this picture with Pops. 

I got this really cute picture of Zev and Pops.  Too bad Zev isn't wearing a shirt! 

They decided to do some silly pictures too. 

Somehow I didn't get any pictures of Gram.  I think my dad has some though, so I will have to get my hands on them. 

We went to a birthday party on Sunday where Tahl got a "beautiful princess crown." He has been wearing it all week. 

Isaac thinks that it is pretty funny. 

We think Isaac is pretty funny too. 


No comments:

Post a Comment