Sunday, August 24, 2014

Last week

Last week the boys didn't have school, but my phone camera was messed up and I did not get very many pictures.  These are the few I got and was able to save. 

Tahl at the dentist.  Our dentist is cooler than your dentist and gives balloon animals. 

I got brave, and I took all three boys to the mall.  This is how we travel. (In case you can't tell, I'm wearing Isaac.) I got even braver on Friday, and I took them all to the Perot to see the dinosaur exhibit. 

Three guys having tummy time.  Isaac was looking up until right when I took this picture.

He was doing this, I swear.  He was having a great time. 

We went to meet Tahl's new teachers. He is a little nervous, but I think he will love it. 

On Saturday, I tried to put Isaac in the pool.  It was not a big hit. 

And now, I got a new phone.  Here is Isaac and his cute little face!

No comments:

Post a Comment