Thursday, August 7, 2014

Babies...

These boys are currently obsessed with babies and playing babies.  I wonder why?  

They other night I sent Zev to his room to get something. He came back wearing this.  That "shirt" he has on is a baby 0-3 month onsie...

Another afternoon I was nursing the baby on the couch, and the big guys disappeared.  When I finished I went to see where they were. I found Zev in the baby's rocker wearing a diaper. 

He and Tahl had put the diapers on each other! 

The next afternoon, they were playing babies again.  This time I found Zev in the baby's crib. 

Apparently babies have to make a giant mess too.

They both have a pacifier in their mouths too.
These guys are too funny.  They say imitation is the sincerest form of flattery, so these guys must really love baby Isaac. 

No comments:

Post a Comment