Saturday, August 9, 2014

Phone dump

Here are some random pictures off my phone from before we went to Utah. 

Zev took a lovely picture I found on my phone of Tahl, Isaac, and I talking to Dr. Hamner. 

Here is Tahl feeding Isaac a bottle. He was so excited to be helping. 

He was done after about 1 minute though. 

Here is Isaac with his friend Evelyn waiting for his brother in his play ground. 

I went up to Tahl's camp to see him in swim lessons.  He has to wear this funny yellow swim hat over part of his head.  He is doing really well in swim lessons though. 

Here is Isaac laying in my lap out by our pool while the big boys are swimming. 

Both of the boys were pretending to be Ari in his glasses and hat. 

Zev looks even sillier than Tahli. 

One day Tahl came home and told us that we rode in a boat with sharks and a waterfall. 

He told us about the mermaid on a dolphin, and we weren't quite sure what he meant.  Then I found these pictures posted on the school web site. 

He had lots of fun!

We had a play date with Isaac's baby friend, Evelyn. 

Here he is trying to hold her hand. 

She is definitely bigger than him, but these pictures make her look much bigger. 

We also had one last play date with Anna and her kids Kaya and Alara before they moved to California. 

The kids all got so wild, they ended up with TV break. 

Here they are being wild superheroes fighting. 

I wish I knew what all the little boys in the background were talking about. 

These are all the kids we usually get together with and have long dinner parties.  

We are so sad to see Anna and her family go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment