Wednesday, August 13, 2014

2 months old!

I can't believe this sweet little guy is two months old already! 

Look at that tongue! 

I am loving the many expressions of baby Isaac. 

This sweet smile is definitely one of my favorites. 

He's getting ready to laugh at his silly mom. 

Isaac is really laid back when he is awake.  When he is asleep, he still wakes up really often.

I spend so much time rocking/walking/bouncing him to sleep, that I often just let him chill on his own while I get stuff done when he is awake. 

He is getting a little better about waiting longer to eat in between nursing.  He is making it closer to two and half hours (or even three) if he is asleep or I'm wearing him. 

He still loves to close one eye (like Tahl noticed in the hospital.) 

It is harder to get him to smile with my nice camera because it blocks my face. 

He is getting more social.  He likes to watch his brothers and to hear me sing.

Zev wanted to be in the pictures like last month. 

This month Tahl was in a better mood, so he wanted to be part of it too.  

Isaac did not enjoy the brother pictures as much as his solo session. 

He did get some sweet kisses though. 


He has some really silly brothers. 

I'm sure from his smiles and silly faces that soon Isaac will fit right in. 
We can't believe he has been here two months already. It feels like he just got here. 

We are still feeling pretty lucky to have added this sweet guy to our family.  Though we do hope to announce that he is sleeping more next month! 

We love you Isaac! 

No comments:

Post a Comment