Monday, June 4, 2018

Zev's birthday at Six Flags!

For Zev's big 9th birthday, we took him, Tahl, and a friend to Six Flags instead of a traditional birthday party.  Here they are before we went in. 

Here we are getting ready to ride on our first ride of the day! 

Everyone was excited. 


Then come the action shots. 


Here are Tahl and I before the Shockwave.  It has two upside down loops and we rode it three times in a row.  The lines were all really short. 

These guys love going upside down as much as possible. 

I got some good pictures on the pirate ship too. 


This one is Tahl taking a nap on the old Sombrero hat. 

Here is Zev right before the Joker roller coaster.  He wanted to go on this one so much last year, but it was closed due to weather.  He was so excited to finally ride it. On this ride you go on a roller coaster while flipping upside down over and over again. 

We rode it twice in a row, and then I decided to sit out the third time when the ride attendant didn't even make the boys get out of their seats.  I gave my seat to another cute kid.  

They had the best time, and the boys can't wait to go back to Six Flags again. 

I know they get their love of rides from me because as you can see, Ari was happy to stay home with Isaac and Maya.  Luckily I'm happy to go ride! 

No comments:

Post a Comment