Sunday, June 17, 2018

June pictures

I have some random pictures from June on my phone.  This is poor Maya's one month doctor's appointment.  She did not love her heel stick. 

Here she is sleeping in her swing.

We have been doing lots of swimming. 


Here is Zev trying to get across the pool with only one breath. 

This guy still loves to read up in a tree. 

Isaac got to go up to help with Shabbat for his birthday.  He was SO excited. 





He also loves to "show everyone how cute my baby is."  He is the proudest big brother. 

Ari and I celebrated our 11th anniversary! We are so lucky to have been in love for so many years. I posted this picture of us from 7th grade to facebook, so people could see how cute and tiny we were on our first date. 


Here is Miss Maya so sweet and all dressed up for her sip and see party. 

She got some cute outfits, some diapers, and lots of loving. 

Here she is with some of my oldest mom friends.  I was so happy they came to celebrate her.


These are all the ladies (minus one) from my Israel trip.  It was so fun to see them again last week. 


No comments:

Post a Comment