Monday, June 11, 2018

Isaac's birthday Questions!


1. What is your favorite color?
Blue and green and golden


2. What is your favorite toy? Rescue bots


3. What is your favorite fruit? Grapes. I mean watermelon


4. What is your favorite TV show?  Rescue Bots


5. What is your favorite movie? The "I Stink" movie I found.


6. What is your favorite outfit? My three shirt and my monster shirt! 


7. What is your favorite game? Break the Ice


8. What is your favorite animal?  I'd rather say a penguin.  I said a penguin because penguins are my favorite animals. 


9. What is your favorite song?
Blue Skies and Rainbows and Lollipop.  In the car it is Superkid, I can Be, and Somersaults and Cartwheels. 

10. What is your favorite book?  The ones I recalled from the library, "I'm Mighty", "I'm Fast", "I'm Dirty", and "I Stink." 

11. Who is your best friend? I think Ryan, and Thea, and Henry.  You know Mom, I have lots of best friends. 


12. What is your favorite breakfast food? green pancakes 


13. What is your favorite snack? Chewy bars and chips and those protein bars only Tahl can eat. I did like protein bars because they have chocolate in them. They have peanut butter and cookie dough in them.  I had one when we were sneaking food. 


14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Nachos, snacky plates, beanie cheesie roll ups, and PBJ.  


15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Chocolate! 


16. What is your favorite drink? Vitamin water and milk


17. What food do you not like? Onions and tomatoes and Brussel sprouts 


18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Mattito's 


19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play up in the tree house. I said that because the tree house is more funner than the back porch.  It is more funner when we go swimming out in the back porch. 


20. What is your favorite holiday? Halloween, Christmas, Hanukkah, and I think that it's mom.  I said those because you get candy and toys.  In those you get presents, toys, and more candy!! 

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Bob. I do take my schmata's too.  I sleep on top of my schmatas.  Bob is the stuffed animal I usually sleep with because she is big and snuggle her all the time.  I can't right now because Zev made a hole in her, but I bet Mimi can fix her because she is a pretty good sewer. 


22. What do you want to be when you grow up? A rescue bot. I bet I have to learn lots about science. 


23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I'm not sure.  It might be you mom. 


24. Where is your favorite place to go with your family? I think Target in the toy aisle to buy a toy.  Toys are my favorite mommy.  Rescue bots are my favorite so I want to buy them all. 


25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?  I think painting. 


26. What is a time you were brave this year?  I was brave to go underwater.  In swimming at my school I was really brave to go underwater.  I know how to jump now because it's so fun now because Miss Leah does it to me every time. I can't stay under water for that much, but brothers want me to learn to go underwater for even more if I get lots braver.  I bet when I'm a bigger brother I will not be afraid to go under water.
 


27. What is a time you were kind this year? I have been kind to Maya. I have been rude a little to my friends in my class. One time I hurted Preston when he thought it was time to clean up.  I should apologies for those times. 

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  I think to Utah. I always want to go to Buby and Buster's houses. 

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? I would wish I had all the rescue bots toys already. 


30. What are you most looking forward to about being 4? Because I will be bery big when I'm four. 

No comments:

Post a Comment