Sunday, June 3, 2018

every day life...

We had a calm weekend.  I pulled out Maya's monster pajamas that my Aunt Lisa gave her, and Isaac just had to match her even though his shirt is really getting pretty small. 

He thought this was too funny. 

Then Maya picked his nose and really gave him something to laugh about. 

On our first day of summer, the big boys spent the morning playing school.  They were really into it with their workbooks they had brought home, white boards, etc.  They were less into cleaning up afterward. 

I caught Ari napping with this sweet girl. 

I got a super cute picture of some new cheeks Miss Maya is working on growing. 

Isaac is still loving being a big helper.  Here he is feeding Maya her breakfast so that I could make everyone else eggs for breakfast. He loves be with Maya and kiss on her.  


No comments:

Post a Comment