Monday, June 4, 2018

Maya is one month!

 Maya is one month old!  Technically it was yesterday, but I was at Six Flags all day, so I took her pictures today.  She wasn't so sure about the whole process. She likes to look at faces, but she isn't quite ready to do it on command yet. 
  
She really wanted to look out the window or really anywhere but my camera. 

I tried a different angle, and I mostly got her relaxing. 

 She has had an amazing first month, especially considering she's only been in Dallas for around two weeks of it.  Its been a real journey, but we really feel like she fits in here now, and we couldn't love her more.  

The boys are still obsessed and fight over who will hold her, feed her, pick her outfits, etc. 

Don't let the above pictures fool you, she does fuss a little.  Mostly if she is hungry, has a dirty diaper, or is being put in her car seat.  She is usually very easy to calm back down.  If she is awake, she does want your attention though. 

I made this on my phone for social media. I'm going to try to make one similar each month instead of putting her in the brown chair like the boys.  We will see how it works out once she is mobile, but I can always try. 

I made this silly picture of each of the boys and Maya at one month to send to Ari.  I thought he would think it was funny.  Here skin tone definitely hides her baby acne better, that is for sure.  She is still peeling though. Luckily all of those boys turned out amazingly cute, and I'm sure she will too. 



No comments:

Post a Comment