Saturday, June 30, 2018

Rest of June

Here is Zev with his rocks after their first tumble.   He will keep making this set go through three more rounds. 


This is us one morning on the way to camp.  This minivan has its high points. 

After camp, depending on Maya's schedule, some days Isaac and I fed her in the block area in the big room before driving home.  Here is Isaac showing me a block that looks like a pair of underwear.  Ha. 

This is his creation that day.  I was pretty impressed. 

Isaac and I got to go to the hospital to meet baby Gabe, Rebecca's little boy.  Isaac loves that his name is Gabriel Isaac. 

Maya is getting pretty strong during tummy time! 

She also LOVES to stretch out. 


Here is everyone out at the pool on the weekend.  The boys love to swim all the time. 

Maya mostly did this... 


I think she looks like a little doll sometime when she sleeps. 

Also sometime when she eats! 

Here is Maya again with Rebecca's Gabe at his bris. 

This is a picture I got of Zev one day after Camp Chai.  He wanted to go climb "his tree" to read.  How cute is he? 

I tried really hard to get a picture of Maya smiling one morning. 

Yawn. 

Maybe? 

Here!  This was as close as I got.  







No comments:

Post a Comment