Sunday, May 19, 2013

Zev's 4 Year Old Questions!


Today I remembered to ask Zev the birthday questions!  I also wrote down what he said word for word, and believe it or not, he actually talks more than Tahl does now.  Here are his responses. 

1. What is your favorite color? Give me a moment to think... Hmmm... Pink and purple and green and yellow. I have four favorite colors. Only four. 
2. What is your favorite toy? My all new magformers. Did you see what I builded out of them? (Points to the "high school bus" he built.)
3. What is your favorite fruit? Pear, crunchy pear and soft pear. I have two, apples and pears.  Three, bananas.  Crunchy apple, pear, and bananas. I have only three.  3 + 3 makes 6. 
4. What is your favorite TV show? Team Umizoomi and Scooby Doo (which he actually hasn't watched in a few months...)
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? Fish sticks at Ann Marie's house. 
6. What is your favorite outfit? Ummm, I like to wear, in the whole wide world, shirts and pants.  The kind of pants I like is khaki pants, and the kind of shirt I like is my robot shirt. 
7. What is your favorite game? My new Scooby Doo game. I have two, you have to listen to what my second one is, Don't Break the Ice. 
8. What is your favorite snack? string cheese and wheat thins
9. What is your favorite animal? Ummm. Every animal in the whole wide world. 
10. What is your favorite song?  Special Me.  (He later added "Let it Be.")
11. What is your favorite book?  I have two. I have only three. (Then he picked three random books off the shelf, when I asked him to think about it, he picked Knuffle Bunny Free. )
12. Who is your best friend? One of my school friends. Ford and Kyle.
13. What is your favorite breakfast food? yogurt and cottage cheese
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? ride on our slide
15. What is your favorite drink? tea and lemon water.
16. What is your favorite holiday? Purim where we get to eat Hamentashens.  (When I asked about Christmas and Hanukkah, he added them to the list.  Then he said, "I also have a lot of favorite Jewish days.")
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? shmatas
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? Scooby Bones. One time mommy, I shared two of my Scooby bones with Tahli.  Daddy said I earned one back! I earned more and daddy gave me one! 
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Chipolte and Monster Yogurt. At Monster Yogurt, I sometimes choose mixes. 
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? Everything. I want to be a daddy. I want to be a race car driver, a doctor, and a cowboy. 


Sometimes it is hard not to giggle while I'm writing.  There is never a dull moment around here. 


Here are some pictures from Zev's last week of school.  There was a costume picnic on Monday. 

Here are a few with Zev and his friends.


Here he is with his whole class.


Hanging out in "the Woods." 

Notice that he had no pizza, but still had a big dessert.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment