Thursday, May 9, 2013

Robots +

Last weekend Zev brought Ari an empty box and asked him to "snip" holes in it to make him a robot costume.  Ari did, and we didn't want Tahl to be jealous, so I made him one too.  I decided we had to paint it! Here is the box after 3 coats of paint. 

Zev was already having fun with it, but he thought it needed a belly screen. 

We painted some paper plate belly screens, and then the guys put stickers on the boxes.  This has been a whole week process. 

Look at those smiles! They were so excited with the final product. 

It's hard to give robot hugs... 

Zev was really excited to put the numbers and his name on his box. 

Tahl's decorating is a little more random. (I helped with the bottom.) 



Here are a few extra pictures. This was Tahl's last day of mommy and me before he starts in the 2's next fall.  He was excited to eat bagels. 

Here he is singing with friends. 

Yesterday, the boys went to Kade's birthday party at Chuck E. Cheese.  Tahl did not make it long in this car ride. 

Zev really liked riding this horse.  He actually liked everything about Chuck E. Cheese. 

Tahl didn't make it long on this ride before he was finished either.  He kept telling us he was too scared.  My mom asked him if he was too scared to eat, and he said, "No! I HUNGRY!" 
Zev won 25 tickets, and he bought himself AND Tahl some candy.  

I actually overheard Zev telling Tahl earlier that he had to do something with him because that is what best friends do! I'm so glad Zev found his best friend right here at home!


No comments:

Post a Comment