Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Out of the mouths of babes...


I think these guys are hilarious.  I wanted to write down some of the funny things I've heard in the past week, so I don't forget.

- Tahl: I'm a pig. I'm a nice pig.
  Zev:
I'm a mean pig. I'm a pig that eats nice pigs.
  Tahl:
You no eat me!


Tahl has developed a BIG imagination!
- Tahl:
Daddy needs my help. He is stuck in a cage!
- Tahl - I'm fox cause I eat cookies.
- Zev:
Well I'm a fox because I eat frogs.
 - Tahl: Yum. Yum. Yum.

Zev has gotten a little bossier lately...
-
Zev: -You're my best friend Tahl. Best friends do what their best friend says. So, get in the dog cage!!

Tahl said this when he was in his Cozy Coupe hoping I'd give him a push.
 - Mommy!! Help me go to the rescue!!


Zev: When I grow up I'm going to marry another daddy. (Thinks for a minute.)   If I marry another daddy, how will we have a baby? There won't be a mommy to have the baby in her tummy...
  ... about two or three days later... When I grow up I think I'll just marry a mommy.

Tahl cried at almost all of Zev's 4 year old doctor's appointment. He kept yelling, "Let's just leave"  He is still traumatized from his last visit where the doctor cleaned all the wax out of his ears. The day after the appointment he kept yelling "I no like Dr. Hamner. You no like Dr. Hamner?"  When Ari and I told him we did like her, he was really mad at us.  He kept yelling, "NO! You no like her!" I told him we could like different things, and he said, "Oh, you like pet frogs? I like pet frogs."

Living with these two is hilarious. 

No comments:

Post a Comment