Tuesday, May 14, 2013

My big weekend!

This weekend was my 30th birthday and Mother's Day all in one!  I had a party with my friends Friday night at Pete's Piano Bar, and I had so much fun.  They paid to get me up on the piano embarrassed. 

Ari and the boys made me my favorite, cookie cake. 

Here they are decorating it.

The beautiful finished product. It was pretty good. 

I went out to lunch with my mom, and we had a great time.  I didn't get any pictures of us, only my present!  I love my new wallet. 

On Mother's Day, I woke up to breakfast in bed.  Looks how cute Ari is! 

Zev brought me presents that he made at school. 

He was very proud of this purse with our picture and a poem in it. 

He made "double E's". 

Always nice to wear your mom's gift. 

 Zev made me this at OT.

When I opened the bag, there was also a tattoo inside. I told him he forgot it in there, but he told me it was for me! He said it is a heart because he loves me.  I'll spare you the pictures of what it looks like on my belly. 

 We went to spend our morning at our favorite place, the zoo.  

The weather was fantastic, and the animals were really active. 

 My animals were really active too! 

 We tried to get a cute Mother's Day picture, but we were a little tired by the end. 

I am so lucky to spend Mother's Day (and every day) at home with my boys!  Thanks Ari! 

Ari took me out to Texas de Brazil that night, and we had a great time. I didn't get any pictures there either.  Apparently if Zev and Tahl aren't there, I don't remember to take a picture! We had a great time though, and we even got double dessert to go for free.  I love dessert, and Ari loves free, so it was a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment