Friday, May 17, 2013

Sprinklers!

 We went today for the first time of the summer season to hang out with friends in the sprinklers. Najah's yard turned into a big mud pit!

Zev had a lot of fun going down the slide into the muddy puddle! 

He was the first kid to figure out how not to actually land on his rear in the mud. 

Feet first! 

Anthony wasn't so lucky.

He ended up with a face full of mud. 

Mikey was pretty muddy too. 

...so he got sprayed in the face....

Cheese! 

 Zev had so much fun with his friends. 

Kaya was sliding into the mud on purpose I believe.

Tahl loved running under the water and playing.  It has been a while since last summer, but I am happy to see that he still loves the water. 

My mom friends, Anna and Najah, relaxing in the shade. 

Tahl running from the water. 

When Najah put down the hose, Tahl took it over. 

He was helping fill up his friends' water guns. 

 Tahl decided to try the water slide. 

Hooray!

And right in the mud!

He had to lay there for a second and think about it. 

He got up to run around and play though. 

 Here he was just standing around yelling for no reason. 
Tahl was looking at these pictures when I was loading them onto the camera.  He pointed to this one, and he said, "I see Zevi."  Ari told him it was him, and Tahl kept telling him, "No! That's Zevi!"  I don't see the similarity as much as other people do, I guess because I know them too well, but I have been asked at least 3 times this week if they are twins.  I think the hair and dressing them alike (their idea) helps contribute to the illusion. 

Then back to splash in the mud. 

Even his diaper was muddy. 

Man this kid is cute! 

A whole muddy face was okay, but this one foot was not. 

Tahl is so big! 

And so handsome.  I love this kid. 

This one is pretty great too! 

I think it's going to be a fun summer! 


No comments:

Post a Comment