Sunday, February 3, 2013

Zev's leap pad...

Zev got a leap pad for Hanukkah.  I was just updating it and notice quite a few pictures he's taken since then.  Here are just a few... 

self portrait

Christmas tree close up

He really liked that shiny ribbon. 

That's me cooking dinner...

He likes to take a different point of view.

 I think this one was reminding me to do the laundry. 

 Goofy in abstract

Something he built he was proud of.

 Ari's feet

another self portrait

Not sure if this one was supposed to include his hair...

 He really loves himself.

He also loves my Mickey shirt.

I believe this series is supposed to look like a horror movie. 

 Especially this one

 Grocery store

self portrait with hoodie

self portrait in the car

His best work, in my opinion, Mater. 

Magformers

Some art work?

Last, but not least, a little art work from his blue period. 

 Zev loves to take pictures. He is actually improving, but maybe I need to teach him to hold the LeapPad further out for his self portraits. 

No comments:

Post a Comment