Wednesday, January 30, 2013

update...

We had a snowman play date last week. We made snowmen out of shaving cream mixed with glue.  I like mine the best.

Zev declared his a "porcupine" snow man...

I helped Tahl with the snowman, but he did the decorating all himself. 

Last Thursday we went to the mall playground with friends. This is how the guys (and girl) wanted to spend their time.

Here is Zev with his friend Lucy. 

Tahl keeps getting caught doing this.  I'd like to switch him to a booster, but I just don't want to destroy another one of our chairs. 

This is Tahl on Friday at Shabbat.  He LOVES Cynthia, the teacher in the picture.  She is the school's music teacher and Tahl's mommy and me teacher. He told me "I sit, Sin-tha", and then wandered over here. 

Zev only sat with me for half of Shabbat.  He was busy sitting with his teacher, Miss Gail. 

This is Tahl sitting in Zev's lap before speech on Tuesday.  So sweet. 


We've had a very warm winter. It was in the 60's every day this week, except for today. 

CHEESE!

Here is a video of Zev singing his ABC's on the swing. 

Tahl loves to sing the alphabet too.


Since today was the one cold day, we went to the Indoor Safari Park.  Here is Tahl getting out of the slide area. He is so happy. 

He went on the train with Zev.  It was the first time he did it without me in the car.  He was so excited. He held hands with Zev the whole time. He would not do the robotic animal ride though, he told me, "It scary me!" 

Here is Zev making a snow angel in the balls. 

Tahl just laid down.  He didn't quite get it. 

Here is a really short video of the two boys going down the slide together. 

We were supposed to go to the zoo with friends before it got so cold. I went to a concert last night (Lady Gaga), and I asked Ari to pack our lunches for the zoo.  He went above and beyond. 

The guys loved their lunches. Ari even packed dessert.

He is definitely winning the best dad ever award. 

No comments:

Post a Comment