Thursday, January 10, 2013

January so far

I haven't posted much this month or really remembered to take pictures either.  I will have to work on it. 

Here is Tahl at the Perot Museum. 

Here is Tahl playing with another friend.

Zev was very into the blocks as usual. 

Tahl was helping by pushing the conveyor belt. 

Zev and Oren getting ready to build.

Tahl doing the tunnel.

and a little shopping...

Tahl and Ari were hanging out in the tent. 

 Come on Dad!

Here are Zev and Oren playing toys.

Zev really wanted me to take a picture of this puzzle when he had finished it. 

Another thing Zev built that he was proud of. 

Last weekend, my cousin Ashlyn got married. Ari and I went to the wedding and had so much fun. Here is a picture of Sean (Jacob's girlfriend), me, my Aunt Julie, my cousin Keaton, and my Aunt Lisa. 

 Julie, me, and Lisa.  Love these aunts! 

my dad and I
 
Ari and I with my dad and Stacy

 This is me and Steve, actually the morning of the wedding.

Madi (with pretty hair) and me right before the wedding. We had lots of fun at the reception. 

Back home the next day. Tahli snuggling in bed with Ari. 

When Zev goes to school, Tahl just has to snuggle up with his Goofys. 
I'm going to try to do better on the pictures this week! 

No comments:

Post a Comment