Monday, January 21, 2013

Vests and Zev, the photographer...

Karen sent Zev and Tahl new vests, which they loved.  (Thanks Buby!) Here is Tahl wearing his sans pants.

Zevi posing. 

My mom though Tahl was wearing a tomato costume in this picture. 

Zev often gives Tahl hugs that are a little too tight.  We've been practicing gentler hugs. 

Here we have a nice gentle hug, and the boys looking cute with pants and shirts under their vests. 

Zev wanted to take pictures of me.  This was his first attempt of the day.  He was very proud of it. 

I was more proud of this one. 

This one was Zev's favorite because "he even got the laundry basket!"  No worries that I was headless... 

  We went to the zoo over the weekend, and Zev insisted on wearing his zoo keeper costume.  
 We don't have a picture of Tahl on the horse because though he insisted he wanted to ride it, he changed his mind when he got up close.  He told me, "He too big. I scary-ed."  It was so cute, I almost melted.  

Zev was excited to ride the dinosaur on the carousel.  He kept turning around and yelling, "Cheese!" So, I had to take his picture.  Tahl was channeling his cousin Ava on the bench. 

Zev had a busy week, so he even took a nap today!  First one in weeks!  (That's why I got two blog posts out in one day.)  


No comments:

Post a Comment