Wednesday, February 20, 2013

the park

Every Tuesday between Speech and play group, if it is nice outside we got to the park to play.  I had my camera with me because I had been working on pictures for the cookbook at Zev's school, so I got a few good ones.

Tahl had taken over Zev's heart glasses. 

Cheese!

Tahl was having fun playing on the slide. 

Here is Zev across the way posing. 

Extra big cheese! 

These two boys are getting ready to race down the slide together. 

Zev was pretending that this was a vet's office.  Here is feeding my dog.

Now my poor dog needed shots.  I'm sure you can see from the action in this photo that they were not very gentle... 

Here is Tahl getting ready to go down the slide. 

Next we went swinging.  Tahl LOVES to swing. 

He especially likes it when I tickle him while he's swinging. 

Zev is working really hard to learn to pump his legs.  Here he is practicing. 

This is T telling me no more tickles.

Zev was in a great mood and super smiley. 

He likes to wear his glasses tucked in to his shirt.  Isn't that how all the guys wear their pink butterfly glasses? 

Tahl wanted to swing on his belly. 

Tahl went back to the big slide. 

He thinks he is a big guy like Zev, so he has to climb up the slide. 

He's actually pretty good at it. 

... and back down again...

Zev was coming down the highest slide.  
Tahl won't go down this one, but he cheered Zev on from down at the bottom. We had lots of fun at the park. 

No comments:

Post a Comment