Monday, February 25, 2013

this week

Here are a few pictures of this week for Zev and Tahl.

I have some pictures Zev's teacher's posted.  I thought this one was funny because Zev is trying to make "eye contact".  He is taking that very literally when he does try.  It's pretty cute. 

Playing some kind of game with his friends. 

Back at the pool, here he is playing with a watering can. 

Now dumping it on a friend.

Tuesday was funny hat day.  Zev, of course, wore his Goofy hat. 


Tahl wore a puppy hat for funny hat day.  Miss Gail even took his picture and posted it on the class site. 

Here is Zev on Purim dressed up with his friends. 

He wanted to be a knight so he could fight Haman. (I'm not sure if I spelled that right.)

Here is Zev just sitting at shabbot with Scooby Doo and a Jedi. 


At home, we decided to paint our bath tub using colored shaving cream. 

The guys had so much fun.  

I didn't really think it through, and now we have colored grout.  I still have to figure out the best way to clean it. 

It was fun while it lasted. 

Over all though, I would say it must have been pretty tiring... 

No comments:

Post a Comment