Wednesday, February 20, 2013

last few weeks

I haven't updated in a while because our lap top was broken.  Tova and Brad gave us one to use that Karen had given to Noah. (Thanks everyone!) So now we can post again....  

Zev has been going to speech and OT for the past month or so.  Whenever he does a good job, he gets a little prize.  These usually end up being swiped by Tahl. 

Here are the two guys watching tv together. Both boys are really into UmiZoomi right now. 

This day Zev fell asleep, and when Tahl and I went to wake him up, he fell back asleep in my lap. 

When Zev was asleep in my lap, Tahl kept trying to lift up his shirt to give him "zerberts" on his back. When I told him he was sleeping, he said, "I rub back."  Tahli is a sweet guy. 

This is a few days later when we went for ice cream.  Here is Zev after some "birthday cake" blue ice cream.  Yum. 

Here is Tahl sharing my orange sherbert.  He was very happy. 

This is a tower Tahl built.  He is so happy that he is starting to be able to use legos.  He is wearing an assortment of costumes, monkey on the top and dog on the bottom.  

Here is a special Valentine's Day breakfast Ari and I made the boys. 

Zev playing "sock monster".

Tahl playing the drums with friends at mommy and me class. 

Zev got these glasses as a prize too.  They were perfect for Valentine's Day. 

We made a few Valentine's Day paintings too.

Zevi is really interested in mixing his colors. 

Tahl was really interested in using two paint brushes at the same time. He's a silly guy. 
I'm going to try to take more pictures around our house.  These two guys are both hilarious, and I''m going to try to document it better!


No comments:

Post a Comment