Saturday, May 23, 2020

Summer is coming!

We got to drive through the Brentfield drive to see our teachers and pick up the stuff from our classrooms.  Zev was lucky enough to get this shot with all the fifth grade teachers, counselor, and librarian.  We really will miss our teachers this summer. We got some amazing ones this year. 

To cheer up after our pick up, we went to play in the wild flowers. 

Not Isaac though, he is not cheered up. 

He is pretty cute here though. 

This guy isn't too bad either. 

Maya had fun smelling the flowers. 

I was trying so hard to get a cute picture of her, but she kept chasing me. 


This one wasn't too bad. 

And I pulled this one out of Isaac's grumpy group shot. 

This one is great too.  If only I had caught her laughing after when Tahl surprised her. 

Then we walked around and found the waterfall. This is a picture representing our current times... 

And one face mask free... 

Ari gave Zev a big hair cut. He stopped here because Z was falling asleep outside during the haircut. 

I found him reading like this when I walked in the next morning. 

I also found Ari working from home like this. 

The boys are really starting to actually swim in the pool. I can tell it is getting warmer.  Here Isaac is "massaging" Tahl with a water bucket. 

Maya was swimming in a soup of all her toy foods. 

We took some pictures to celebrate the last week of our quarantine schooling! 





And I put them together with our pictures from the first day to show just how much these crazy boys have grown! 



No comments:

Post a Comment