Sunday, May 10, 2020

May Sillies...

Here are some more pictures of Maya loving her veggies. 





I think it's so funny that she still makes this super intense eating face.

How cute is this guy?  I love all of our extra time to read and snuggle up together.

Isaac made his own invention of a tortilla with salami and cheese.  He was so proud of his lunch and declared it delicious.

Here he is intently talking during his kindergarten zoom. He always sets up pillows and blanket to be comfy. 

This is a picture of Maya bringing Tahl stacks of books to read to her.  She knows he is the brother most likely to help her or do what she wants.

These two crazies had a lot of fun dressing up in Maya's room.

Apparently Maya is now getting in on the taking a selfie on my phone when I'm not paying attention action.

I got up one morning to find Tahl and Isaac had rearranged my message board.  I hope there aren't rats in anyone's armpits.

I thought this was a funny view I had of Maya over her baby monitor, so I had to snap a picture. 

Last week I found Maya wondering around with a half a cucumber she had taken down off the cutting board.  She was just snacking on it like it was an apple.

She was really enjoying her silly hair in the tub here.


And hiding from the later in the laundry basket here.
I swear we have four kids, but the other ones are busy with homeschool or playing cool stuff. They don't want to stop and let me take their pictures all day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment