Friday, May 18, 2018

Zev's Birthday!

Zev was really worried that Isaac would ruin his birthday decorations, so I had Isaac sleep with me since Ari was still out of town with Maya. This is what I found when I went to bed. 

Zev was excited to try out his "laser maze" hallway.


Z wanted to open presents even before eating! He got some money from his Nana.

He got a book and a board game from his mom and dad.


He was excited about this book from the Richardson's. 

He was also super excited about these skates from his Baby and Buster. 

I tried to get a birthday picture of this silly guy before school. 

I got one good one. 

Then we had to go out for donuts since there was no Ari to make us pancakes. 



Zev was so lucky that it was Buddy Fun Day at school on his birthday! 


He spent the whole morning outside playing and doing fun activities. 

Tahl had a great time with his class too. 



I got to go up for lunch with the boys catered by Chic-Fil-A. 

We got there half an hour early to get a good spot, and Isaac was so happy that he got his hair sprayed and his face painted too. 

I took the boys home from school early after the fun, and we played Zev's new board game.  That night we went out for dinner to Zev's favorite restaurant, Mattito's. 

I even remembered to bring our candle to the restaurant. 


Then we went to the mall to buy the present that Zev wanted most of all, Heelys.  Now he can skate all over the house all the time. 

Zev had a great day, and he has had a good 8th year!  Hopefully he loves nine just as much! 



No comments:

Post a Comment