Thursday, May 17, 2018

Zev's Birthday Questions


1. What is your favorite color? gold


2. What is your favorite toy? my legos


3. What is your favorite fruit? oranges


4. What is your favorite TV show? Pokemon or Nexo Knights


5. What is your favorite movie?  I don't know...


6. What is your favorite outfit? silky shorts and shirts


7. What is your favorite game? On the ipad my favorite games are Merge Dragons, Merge Gems, and Minecraft. My favorite board game is Catan Junior.


8. What is your favorite animal?  Zebra


9. What is your favorite song? Thriller by Michael Jackson and Birthday by the Beatles 


10. What is your favorite book?  My favorite books are Side Splitting Jokes for Mine Crafters, the Mine Craft Essential Handbook, The 13, 26, 39, 52, 65, and 78 Story Tree House, and the Harry Potter books.


11. Who is your best friend? Abram, Porter, Riley, Timothy, Angel C.


12. What is your favorite breakfast food? waffles


13. What is your favorite snack? goldfish and Oats & Chocolate Fiber One Bars


14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  hamburgers


15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert? chocolate
 

16. What is your favorite drink? Sprite!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


17. What food do you not like? mushrooms


18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? steak and salmon


19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? build and play


20. What is your favorite holiday? Hanukkah and Christmas


21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? stuffed horses and my blue blanket


22. What do you want to be when you grow up? a rocket ship designer


23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don't know. I don't want to have babies. 


24. Where is your favorite place to go with your family? Six Flags


25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?  math and science


26. What is a time you were brave this year?  I killed a spider this morning. 
 

27. What is a time you were kind this year?  At school when someone asked me to save their spot in a book, I did, even though I needed my hands to be cutting. 


28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  back in time to Washington D.C. to see Martin Luther King Jr's "I Have a Dream" speech. 


29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? For one million more wishes or to have the super power to make anything I want including money. 


30. What are you most looking forward to about being 9? More privileges, I am sad about leaving Mrs. Hall behind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment