Friday, May 19, 2017

Zev's birthday

I cannot believe that Zev was EIGHT this week! HOW??

Here is his room the night before. He wanted decorations he could keep up for a few days...

At breakfast he opened his presents... Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find them from the Richardson's.

...The Exploding Kittens Game and Pokemon cards from Pops and Gram. 

Mimi brought Zev a new CD player and these red noses for all the boys. 


Zev had a great day at school. I was his mystery reader, and Isaac and I brought him Chic-fil-a.  I forgot to take any pictures, but trust me, he liked it. He had cupcakes with has class during recess. Then, here he is after school with his name on the marquee 


He spent his afternoon doing one of his favorite things; building legos. 

We had the dinner he requested of steak, baked potatoes, and broccolini.  

For dessert he wanted Drumsticks just like Tahl.


I can't tell you how much I love Zev, and how much he has grown this year.  We are so, so, so proud of him.  We can't wait to see what eight brings! 

No comments:

Post a Comment