Friday, May 12, 2017

My Birthday Surprise!

This spring I have been volunteering on Thursdays at a preschool for kids who are homeless or living in a shelter.  That night they were having their big fundraiser for the year, and Kenny Loggins was the headliner. He came by the school for a tour and to sing for the kids.  I happen to love lots of his songs, and I was so excited. 

It was the perfect 34th birthday surprise! 

Here he sang Footloose, but he changed it to more child friendly words, so he needed someone to show him the lyrics.

Dany's Song was a song that I listened to every day I was pregnant with Zev.  I still listen to it all the time, and it was so awesome to hear him sing it in person from fifteen feet away on my birthday.

Overall it was a great day! I can't believe that I'm 34 though... 




No comments:

Post a Comment