Thursday, May 18, 2017

Zev's 8th Birthday Questions



1. What is your favorite color? gold

2. What is your favorite toy? my Lego's

3. What is your favorite fruit? Orange

4. What is your favorite TV show? Pokemon

5. What is your favorite movie? Pokemon movies

6. What is your favorite outfit? My Pokemon trainer shirt 

7. What is your favorite game? Dragonwood

8. What is your favorite animal?  zebra

9. What is your favorite song? anything by the Beatles

10. What is your favorite book?  Harry Potter

11. Who is your best friend? Abram

12. What is your favorite breakfast food? Waffles

13. What is your favorite snack? goldfish

14. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? anything from the school cafeteria

15. What is your favorite thing to eat for dessert?  Popsicles 

16. What is your favorite drink? chocolate milk

17. What food do you not like? onions

18. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? steak, baked potatoes, and broccolini 

19. What is your favorite thing to do outside? play with Tahl and climb trees

20. What is your favorite holiday? Hanukkah 

21. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Darth Vader Fluffy Bear

22. What do you want to be when you grow up? a rocket ship designer

23.  Who are you going to marry when you grow up? I don't know

24. Where is your favorite place to go with your family? the arboretum

25. What is your favorite thing to learn about in school?  math

26. What is a time you were brave this year?  I was brave when I went on a roller coaster. 

27. What is a time you were kind this year? I was kind when I told my mom she was the best mom ever and when I told my dad he was the best dad ever. 

28. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?  to Chicago

29. If you could have any wish, what would it be? to be rich and get so much Pokemon cards

30. What are you most looking forward to about being 8? going to third grade

No comments:

Post a Comment