Saturday, May 20, 2017

Buddy fun day

The big guys had Buddy Fun Day on Friday.  I didn't know what a big deal it was, but they had the best time ever. 

I took Isaac to the zoo that day with family friends. 

We had fun checking out the new hippo exhibit. 




They loved all the statues.  All these boys are the same! 

It cracks me up that our friend Munch is shooting spider webs in every picture. 

He loves Spiderman just a "little" bit. 

Here are the boys checking out a gorilla up close. 

After his busy day at Buddy Fun Day, T fell asleep that night n the way to a birthday party. I tried really hard to wake him up, and this mess is what I got. 

I got him up eventually, and though it took a while for him to wake up all the way, he ended up having a great time at his dance party. 


Next year, I will know what a big deal Buddy Fun Day is, and I'll be sure not to sign him up for anything else that day! 

No comments:

Post a Comment