Sunday, June 5, 2016

Summer Fun, Part 1

I have a few different days from our two weeks home with all three boys to share pictures of.

Zev has been enjoying riding down the hill on his scooter. 

The first week I had all the boys home wasn't quite as hot because it was raining most of the week.  We took advantage of a small dry spell to go outside for chalk. 

Everyone was excited to be outside. 

Isaac cannot be expected to just sit and draw though; he has to explore. 

This is Zev's time vortex. 

If you turn your head to the right, you can see that Tahl drew a cow. 

Isaac wanted to walk down the block. 

He found a stick like any fun kid would. 

The he decided he just needed to be upside down.  I love almost two year olds. 

Here he is moving backwards upside down.

Oh wait, now he just needs to pull his pants down.  This kid cracks me up. 

Meanwhile, Tahl decided to draw a duck on the top of his cow. 

Zev and Tahl also worked hard to make the "longest trap ever." 

Isaac had to rest from all of his hard work. 

In the end, Zev also drew this giant duck.  It should be noted that I was told that it has a "toot" coming out of it. 

He decided it also needed some lasers on its head. 

The next day, Isaac wanted to practice with his scooter.  

He cannot steer at all, but he is really doing pretty well.

When the boys and I ran errands over the weekend, I let them take some selfies to entertain themselves. 




We had friends over for dinner.  Here is Tahl playing with on of their little boys. 

Tahl went to a fun birthday party at a farm. He enjoyed the tractor ride most of all. 


The cake wasn't too bad either. 

Isaac was outside here pretending to make a meal. I was listening to him talk to himself. He said, "Have hot dog. Have spoon. Have fork. Have cutter."  I did tell him that a cutter is called a knife, but not until I stopped giggling. 

This guy is the cutest. 

No comments:

Post a Comment