Thursday, June 23, 2016

Isaac's summer

Isaac has had a fun time with extra summer time to play.  Here he is at his new seat at the kitchen table. We took the tray off, and we have been pulling him up the table.  It makes him feel very important.

Here is Tahl in his swim cap with a friend at camp. 

Zev's tribe photo

Tahl's tribe photo

Isaac told me he wanted to watch Frozen a few days ago.  He only got about 20 minutes in, but he loved snuggling and watching in bed with Tahli.

Isaac wanted to stand on this stool to change the time on the kitchen clock.  He told me, "I GIANT UP HERE MOM!"  He cracks me up. 

He has been loving swimming lots with me in the back yard. 

Here he is taking a lunch break and eating his PBJ.

I have been having him practise his kicking and his "monkey walk" along the side of the pool. He is really getting better. 

Today I took just Isaac to the zoo! 

He loved picking everything we did and having lots of time to pretend to drive the Jeep. 

"This my car mom." 

He even tried to give a little smile for me. 

We got to see the gorilla up close again.

We got to see the chimp really close up too. 


He loves to walk on duck bridge.

He also tried petting several goats today without panicking!  He usually hates the petting zoo.


Then he got to play in the water before we left. 

He kept asking to go in the "waterfall" all morning long. 

He loves to lay down and put his head in and pretend he is sleeping. 


His favorite spot is where the water comes out of this hole in the rock.

He told me, "I washing my hands Mom!"
The best part about all this swimming and water time in the sun is that after it is over, he takes a three hour nap! 

No comments:

Post a Comment