Sunday, November 1, 2015

Halloween!

We had a big Halloween weekend. Ari and I went to an awesome party on Friday night. We were Gertie and Elliott with E.T.

We had a fun "ghosty" grilled cheese on Halloween. 

We planned to go to a party and then trick or treating in our neighborhood. Tahl wasn't happy about something here. 

I cut T out of the next one, and I got a cute picture of Isaac and Zev. 

This was our next best option.  Isaac is such a busy guy. 

I don't know if you can tell, but Tahl made me straighten his hair. 

 I asked for a funny face picture here. 


Tahl sure does love his little brother. 

Isaac discovered the Joey in his pocket, and it was time for pictures to be over... 

The boys LOVED trick or treating. 

Isaac didn't understand until the last few houses that he was supposed to be getting something. 

 And here is a picture of our cute cousins!  Ellie, Liv, and Ava were all the cutest bugs. 

No comments:

Post a Comment