Friday, November 20, 2015

 Here are a few pictures from our week. Here is Isaac trying out our new stroller blanket.  


Later that day, we made our cheese faces together. 

The boys got to go to the movies with Kade! They were so excited to see him. 

 We tried for another picture outside, but these guys are just not the best picture takers. 

 They were sure that the sun was blinding them. 

Later that day we went to visit our newly refurbished library and out to dinner at Super Chix. 

 The next morning I found Zev in Tahl's bed reading to him. I had to take a picture because I usually find them up to much more trouble than this. 

Later that day Zev wanted to try out being in the baby carrier. 

I can't believe that my first baby is this big, or that he can still fit in here.  
Love my sweet Zevi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment