Sunday, November 8, 2015

Fall weather fun!

We've had some rainy days this past week. I let this guy go out to play in the mud. 

I underestimated just how muddy he would get.  Thank goodness for my trusty wagon to bring him to the tub. 

Here is Isaac eating snack at his mommy and me at the J. 

He never sits down like the other kids for the songs.  He does like to sing and dance though. 

He also loves to look out the window for Tahl.  He stands there and says "Ta! Ta!" over and over. 

Later that afternoon we went to the park with Zevi. 

This is his "whoa" face.  A couple of people were throwing a football back and forth nearby, and he was very impressed. 

He loves to swing.

He also loves to play. 

When ever he sees a park, he starts yelling "slide!" 

Isaac just had to sit in Tahl's lap that night before pajamas. 

Here we are Friday at a different park. 

Even more time to slide. 


... and get into trouble climbing on things he isn't big enough for... 

I did help him back up to the slide though. 


He had to swing again. 

Tahl did some superman swinging. 


Then I got to push him. 

Until he went to sit on his dragon eggs until they hatched. 

We went on a walk around the lake, and he told me his dragons were babies named Liv and Isaac. 

Of course, Guy Hee, his favorite imaginary dragon got to come with us too. 

Isaac was trying to escape when we went back in the park. 

Later that weekend, he went outside to play.  I looked away for a little bit, and he decided to try a mud pie.  
There is never a dull moment in our house. 

No comments:

Post a Comment