Friday, October 30, 2015

Last week of October fun!

The last weekend before Halloween we got to carve pumpkins. 

Tahl's 

Zev's 

We went on a long walk, and Zev wanted to wear this and pull weeds for people. 


Tahl wore his unicorn around the neighborhood. 

Isaac is getting even crazier.  Here he is when I caught him standing on the side table. I tried to get him down, and he was telling me "Danger! Danger!"I'm not quite sure that he knows what it means. 

Here he is playing at one of his mommy and me classes. 

He fed himself a little yogurt here. 



Ari and Tahl had fun at dads and donuts. 

Here is Isaac playing in the gym at his other mommy and me class. 



He loves hanging from the bars.  He thinks Miss Rhonda, the P.E. coach is the best thing ever. 


He was crawling under the beam like she showed him. 

The next day he was busy cooking. 

This guy never stops having a good time! 

No comments:

Post a Comment