Monday, October 5, 2015

Random Happenings...

Here are a few random pictures from my phone that haven't fit in any other of my recent posts.

Brothers cooking... 


Zev and Tahl doing their kiwi crate crafts. 


Face and arm paintings after a fun birthday party...

Zev told the girl who painted his face that it was "okay, I guess." He then proceeded to tell her how his uncle paints amazing things like "the zomboss, pea shooters, and other stuff on his face." 

Zev took this handsome picture of Ari himself. 

My sweet boys taking a long nap. He really loves to cuddle things.

Last week, I left my Isaac and Zev in the kitchen. I told Zev to start his homework. I went to help Tahl in my bedroom. When I came back, I asked Zev, "Where is your baby brother?" He said, "I don't know." I then proceeded to check every room in the house. Right when I was starting to panic, I realized that the garage door was open. I opened it the rest of the way and heard a little voice saying, "BYE! BYE! GO! GO! GO!" That's when I saw Isaac had climbed in the minivan door that Zev had left open when getting his backpack from the car. He must have also climbed over the console into the front seat. 

Isaac may be even crazier than the first two, and that is really scary... He is a big adventurer and climber.  He is really giving me a run for my money.

Here is Isaac having fun at the park. This is a more appropriate steering wheel for him. 


He likes to slide now too, but he always goes backward. 

No comments:

Post a Comment