Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Arboretum

The boys and I took our first trip to the arboretum of the fall.  We love to go see the pumpkins, and I know we will have to go again with Zevi. 

Isaac kept yelling "BALL! BALL!" 

By the time we get to Halloween, I am going to get him to say "pumpkin." 

Tahl got a cute picture too. 

Here is my sweet baby in jail. 

Look at these cute brothers! 


Then we went to get in line for face painting.  Tahl was pretty happy with his white tiger.

He is fierce. 

He was crawling around and growling at everyone. 


He is the world's cutest tiger. 


I had to keep trying to get the perfect picture of Isaac.  This one was pretty close. 

Here is Tahl and a puppy dog Maddie looking out the window. 

I came back from talking to Tahl through the window to find Isaac taking the perfect picture for some man I didn't know. 

I tried to get in on it. 

I stole it.
LOVE. THIS. PICTURE. 

Here is Tahl having fun skipping down the path. 

And posing with his friend Maddie. 

Sadly, after playing a little while, he started to melt.  He decided that it was okay because he was half tiger and half boy. 

He went to visit his pet dragon's family. 

Then right before it was time to go he fell in a puddle that had been sitting a while and got pretty dirty. 




No comments:

Post a Comment