Friday, September 4, 2015

Fun!

I have a few more pictures off my phone from the last few days.  Here is silly Isaac with one of his favorite toys.

Tahl's teachers invented his "happy place" to try to help him when he gets upset. (It is a tree house with talking animals and a machine that makes any food you want, especially ice cream and Popsicles.)  Zev told him that his happy place just had to have unicorns in it, and then Zev came out dressed like this. Zev told us his happy place would be a place where he "has robot slaves" or "is living inside the Captain Underpants books."

Tahl just happened to be wearing his unicorn shirt that day too! 

Isaac really wants to figure out how to use a scooter. 



I've tried to help him, but he isn't really sturdy enough. 

Here is Isaac Sammy making more trouble by throwing out all the clean laundry in the basket. 

We went to Tahl's school for the Backyard Bash.  

T was so excited to show Isaac and I around the playground. 

This is his alligator friend. 

Isaac liked playing in the pretend house. 

Here are the boys out swimming later that afternoon. 

When you hold up the camera now, Isaac says "cheese!" 

Here he is trying to drink out of Tahl's pretend baby bottles. 


And he is back in his favorite peek-a-boo spot. 

I know that he needs a haircut, but I can't bring myself to do it. 

Here is my favorite Pre-K guy eating some watermelon.  He is obsessed with talking about how he is a "Pre-K-er."  

Last week, one day Zev and Tahl actually played nicely all afternoon without fighting. As a reward, I let them eat their salad in front of the TV. 

Isaac kept trying to shove Tahl off of his chair until I got him a stool and a bowl of salad (one cucumber...) 

The next morning, I went into the laundry room to find this.  I am being more careful now about keeping the door closed. 

Isaac got some new colorful schmatas.  He loves the big blankets, unlike Tahl who loved the little ones with silky edges.  Isaac takes them everywhere.  Here he is trailing it like a cape. 

snuggling it in his room

dragging it around so it can trip him... 

Here is Isaac after a nice ravioli dinner. 

He had to clean up with a bath in the sink. 
Yesterday I heard Tahl telling Isaac, "Isaac! You think you are helping me clean, but you are just making a bigger mess!"  Now they all know how I feel. Isaac and Tahl are so sweet to each other though. I try to get more snuggling pictures soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment