Wednesday, September 23, 2015

My Girl's Trip

I got to go on an amazing girl's trip to San Francisco. Here I am right after we got in from the airport out at lunch. 

We were so excited to see Anna and Najah after a year apart.  We got to go see Anna's house in Burlingame. 

Then we went on to North Beach to hang out and eat dinner. 

Katherine and I had to take a "twin" picture. 


The next day, after spending the night at Karen and Gregg's, we went to tour some wineries.  (Thanks again guys!)

We had a little bit too much fun. 

As can be evidenced in this photo of me holding not one, but two wine glasses. 

We had so much fun going to new places and spending the day together. 



Here we are on Sunday after we lost Katherine, but before we lost Najah.

The four of us who were left went to spend the afternoon in Muir Woods. We saw some pretty impressive trees. 






The last day Ann Marie, Heather, and I went to do some touristy stuff.  We saw the sea lions.



And we even rode a trolley.  It was actually my first time. 



It had some pretty neat views. 






While I was gone, my fantastic husband held down the home fort and even took Isaac to the pediatrician.  

How cute is this naked guy hanging out waiting for the doctor? 

I really missed all my boys, and I was ready to get home and see them.  Still I can't wait for my next girls trip! 


No comments:

Post a Comment