Thursday, October 15, 2015

Isaac is 16 Months Old!

I haven't made a monthly post about Isaac in quite a while, so I thought I would write down a little bit about him.  He is a very independent guy.  He is definitely the most independent one year old of the three boys.  He will just happily walk off and leave me anywhere we go, as long as it is his idea of course.  He still cries when he is dropped off at church without me.  He would still love to take two naps, so I alternate days where he takes one or two. 
 He is a very hungry guy, but he can be picky too.  He loves peanut butter and jelly, any fruit, any carb, any dessert, and still drinks several glasses of milk a day.  He will eat crunchy veggies before dinner if he is hungry, but he doesn't really love broccoli or many other cooked vegetables yet. 
  Isaac is a big climber.  He climbs on and off the beds, couches, and furniture.  I have found him on top of the train table too many times to count. He is a fantastic talker.  He has tons of words.  His favorite animal noises are neigh, quack, and woof. He loves to try to repeat lots of what I say.  His favorite song, just like Tahl, is the "Popcorn Song" by Raffi.  He loves to say "sizzle, sizzle, pop!" His favorite words are his brothers' names, ma (mine), and "whoa!" He never sits still for a second. The gym teacher at his baby class calls him "wild man."  When he does sit still for a minute, he gives the best hugs and likes to point at pictures when I ask him to in his books.  

We love you Isaac! 

No comments:

Post a Comment