Friday, October 23, 2015

Zev's day off

Zev had a day off of school for conferences.  We took the time to have a fun day together.  He wanted to go to the Perot Museum.  Here is Isaac making a little music.

Zev loves dropping rocks in here to make music.  It is always his favorite.

He read about every single planet this time.  He did a little big of hanging while he read.


Both boys had fun in the water.

Isaac did a lot of splashing.

He thought it was quite a good time.

But then again, licking glass is a good time in his eyes too.

This saggy guy also wanted to turn the wheel like the big kids.

He escaped from me, and by the time I got to him, he was VERY wet.


He loved driving this truck.  He had to blow lots of kisses to me to show me he was leaving.


Zev bought a lot of fruit while Isaac was driving.

Before Zev would do his race, he had to warm up with some push ups.

When we got home, Isaac took a nap while Zev and I snuggled in bed to watch Hocus Pocus! 

I don't know if you can tell, but Zev is watching the movie laying fully on top of me.
This was a really fun day until Tahl locked us out of the car at the library (while we needed to get back ASAP to pick Zev up from therapy.)  Hanging out with a one year old at the library for an hour is the WORST. Thanks to Ari for leaving work early to bring us the car keys though! 




No comments:

Post a Comment