Friday, May 9, 2014

lately...

Here are some pictures from my phone in the past few weeks.  

Tahl takes Nala everywhere.  She rides in the car, goes to school, wears a big, and plays Hungry Hippos.  Today he was telling me about how she came out of his tummy to be "borned." 

He can't even put her down to pee in the grass. 

Zev is still really into climbing trees. 

He made me take this picture to send Ari. 

Now you can see how high he got. 

Zev says I can't have the normal tinker toy body, so this is me... 

At a birthday party last weekend, Zev got to meet a minion! He was a little disappointed that it was "just a person in a costume and not a real minion."  He did get over it enough to hug the minion at least 10 times though. 


We got his school pictures back.  How cute is he in that cap and gown? 

This one shows his personality a little more.  (Look at those socks...)

Tahl made this at school, and I was really impressed.  All the other kids just had random triangles or lines all around.  Tahl's was the only one that actually looked like the Israeli flag. 

The next day it rained, and he just had to got out in the back yard. 

... in boots and backward undies... 

He is hilarious. 


In this little video, he is trying to stop the rain by fighting it.  You can hear him yelling "ninja style." 

I took a picture to show Stacy that Zev lays on me just as much as I ever laid on her, and then he made this face.

And an even better second one.

This was an early Mother's Day present that Zev made for his Mimi.  He decided to trick her by putting her name in two parts to see if she could find it.  The rest was all him too. When he made Karen a card, hers had Ari and I's "alien wedding" depicted on it. I'm not quite sure who got the better deal, but they were both too cute. 








No comments:

Post a Comment