Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Our weekend

Over the last week or so, we had the siding on the house replaced.  Then we had the house repainted.  It is now a gray that we are really happy with, and thank goodness for that as Ari hated the first color, and we had to change it. (Please excuse the tools...)  We are also going to FINALLY get the blue windows fixed this week.  Ari is also working on redesigning our landscaping.  We are apparently having a full on couples "nesting" before this baby.

 I got to pick the door color! This is Deep Sea Diver, and I love it.  I think teal is our family color of the moment. 

 Over the weekend, we went to see Beauty and Beast at the Winspear thanks to Ari's generous boss.  Here are the boys and I on the way out. 

They did pretty well considering what wiggly people they are.  They were at least quiet.  Zev's favorite part was, of course, when the beast turned into a human. Tahl wasn't sure about his favorite part. 

Our selfies always turn out better than when someone else tries to take our picture. 

A month or so ago, Ari and Zev planted this peach tree.  It is now growing one peach, and Zev is so excited. 

He needed me to take his picture with the peach.  It is still green so it blends in pretty well. 

Zev drew this for Tahl this weekend because Tahl loves cats.  I took a picture of it because I think the excessive amount of whiskers and the hair make it look like Hitler the cat. 

On a sweeter note, Zev's teacher showed me his journal at his conference, and this was in it. I thought it was too sweet. It says "I luv Uncl Own," which translates to "I love Uncle Oren."  I especially love the hearts. 




No comments:

Post a Comment